My favorite show ever came to an end Sunday night. Here are my ten favorite LOST scenes of all time (in no particular order, except the first one’s my favorite scene of all time). Yes, I know if you don’t watch LOST, you don’t care about my list and you can ignore this post. I’m recording it for posterity….or something like that.
1. Breakfast with not Henry Gale. Benjamin Linus is my very favorite character. “I guess it’s a good thing I’m not one of them, huh?”
2. Hurley writes Star Wars
3. “Wash Away” montage from season 1
4. Launching the Boat
5. The Season 3 Opener–My jaw hit the floor, I’m sure.
6. Hurley drives the Dharma van–“Victory or death.”
7. Eloise Hawking and Desmond in the ring shop.
8. Not Penny’s Boat
9. The ending to season 1’s “Walkabout,” the episode that hooked me for good.
10. The opening scenes to LA X (season 6 opening).
(I could not find a video to embed)