1. I believe in my friends. I have some amazing friends who do some amazing things with their lives. They have talents and gifts I’ll never have and I’m so glad they share them with me.
2. I believe Jason is the best husband in the whole world. You’d have a hard time convincing me otherwise.
3. I still believe in climate change even though it snows a lot.
4. I believe that being a step-parent is a difficult job, but I do believe I’m blessed to have shared the last 9 years with Jonas.
5. I believe pineapple and pizza were made for each other. Yum.
6. I believe that we are all a lot more alike than we are different.
7. I believe in justice.
8. I believe in laughing as much as possible.
9. I believe in the creativity and imagination of children. Too often, adults fail to recognize this creativity and imagination as the gifts that they are.
10. I believe God’s grace for me and for you is amazing, freely given, and impossible to understand.