I came to visit Hennyfair in her cute apartment in Bloomfield. I got in yesterday around 5 her time. So far we have:
1. fixed our hair (it took me about 5 minutes…it took her a little bit longer)
2. drove to Bloomington to buy towels and a wireless router for her new computer
3. ate dinner and had great conversation at O’Charlies
4. almost went to the grocery store to buy water
5. had coffee and a great conversation at Starbucks
6. almost went to the grocery store to buy water
7. drove back to Bloomfield
8. went to a gas station to buy water
9. tried to be technological geniuses and set up the wireless router without help
10. talked to Ping on the phone (at 1 a.m.) to get help with the wireless router (he said “uh-huh” a lot.)
11. stayed up until 3 or so wondering what it would be like to be a commedian in Vegas among other things
12. woke up at 10 this morning
We haven’t taken a single picture! How is that possible?
Also, I’m using my Jenny label again.