1. A Zumba bracelet from one of my instructors.
2. Various sock monkey gifts from my husband.
3. A “Have Faith” canvas from new college freshman, BJ Mosley.
5. A perpetual calendar my friend, June, gave me for my birthday one year.
6. A Presbyterian Church of Bowling Green coffee mug that was a gift from David Muffett, Youth Director to the Stars in Bowling Green, KY
7. A beautiful hand drawn print of a clown from Whitney.
8. A nativity snow globe that plays “O Little Town Of Bethlehem” that was a gift from my friend, Elaine.
9. A bag embroidered with “Miss Becky” that was a gift from the nursery children and parents.
10. My “Book Of Common Worship, Pastoral Edition” that was a gift from my congregation when I completed my lay pastor diploma.