1. The holiday movies and TV episodes on Netflix. I watched a Hallmark-ish movie starring James Van Der Beek (Dawson) the other night with tears streaming down my face it was so sticky and sweet and joyful.
2. Troop 280 sold all of their Christmas trees in 2 weeks! Which means we can stop working our four hour shifts AND that the troop will have money to prepare for camp next summer.
3. My annual shopping and dinner date with Jason (rescheduled for later this week since he is sick).
4. Our Christmas tree and lights
5. Kids in cute nativity costumes
6. Pinterest (I’m on my way to addiction)
7. It’s not quite as cold as it usually in December
8. I have the song “I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas” stuck in my head
9. Sweet potatoes
10. Sam’s face peeking around my laptop screen