I’m at Montreat, the southern PCUSA Mecca this week.
1. There’s no wifi in my room. I tried to do the phone to hotspot thing…no dice. Oh well!
2. It’s cold here.
3. The gift shop is full of stuff I
4. My class is…a class. Like full of stuff to learn and a giant binder.
5. I got winded climbing a big hill today. I will make myself climb hills until it no longer winds me.
6. There are 12 people in my class. My new BFF is a lady named Bert who is a retired English professor.
7. It’s beautiful here. I can’t wait to spend more time remembering where everything awesome is.
8. It’s been 11 years since I was last here.
9. I forgot my camera. But I have my phone.
10. I’m the only youth/christian ed person here.
See, I only arrived Monday morning…so I could write a better list for Wednesday. But my rule is Tuesday.
I’ll post pictures tomorrow.