1. I will only drink at most, ONE soda a month. This includes diet and regular varieties. My ultimate goal will be to not drink any at all, but you know…stuff happens.
2. I will cut back on sugar. Starting Sunday, I began cutting all processed sugar from my diet. By this weekend, I plan to be sugar free. Will I be sugar free all year? I don’t know. But I will be conscious about my sugar consumption this year.
3. I will write more things.
4. I will progress at running. I’ve been idling for awhile now, still running from time to time, but not really trying to get better.
5. I will practice Sabbath every week. It can’t be Sunday and some weeks, it will be hard to make it happen, but I will do it.
6. I will attend Zumba classes at least twice a week. I currently have an option on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. I should be able to make two or more of those any given week!
7. I will learn to make my own spaghetti sauce. I know–you’ve done it and it’s easy. I’ve never learned. I will.
8. I will give at least 4 speeches at Toastmasters in 2013.
9. I will not lose receipts this year. I will pay attention to what I’m doing with them and I’ll keep them all together.
10. I will celebrate big things and small things with my family, starting with Jonas’ awesome report card today!