Welcome to a special Valentine’s Day Edition of the Tuesday Ten!
Proceed with caution. It is not advisable to try these on real people.
1. It’s a good thing I have a library card because I’m totally checking you out!
2. Maybe you can help me fix my phone? (What’s wrong with it?) Your number’s not in it!
3. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
4. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents!
5. If you were a booger, I would pick you first.
6. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but isn’t your name John?
7. Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
8. I should give you a ticket. You have FINE written all over you.
9. Smoking is bad for your heart…and baby? You’re killing me!
10. Were you a Boy Scout? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot!
What’s the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard?