God is always faithful. Here are things about which I am praying:
1. A tragic situation that happened this morning in Henderson, KY that will make for a rough last day of school at the high school.
2. The last day of school for students in Henderson County Schools.
3. Our students in other school districts tackling finals.
4. Jonas on his last day of 7th grade. He kind of had rough second-to-last day of 7th grade, so hopefully today will be better.
5. The summer ahead: VBS, 2 High School Mission trips, 1 Middle School mission trip, activities, family time.
6. Friends making life decisions.
7. Church members and friends recovering from various illnesses and surgeries.
8. Saying goodbye to “33.” I like being 33. I love the number 3. But really, it’s been a great year and I’m sure turning 34 will be okay.
9. My family: My mom. My dad. Jeff. Carly. And all of their loved ones.