1. Jonas wore his pajamas to school (because, hopefully, it’s pajama day).
2. Jason made cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
3. I drank 2 cups of coffee (so far).
4. Sam went outside and refuses to come back in (he loves fall).
5. I’ve checked on news about life on the East Coast today and prayed for people dealing with power outages, flooding and wind.
6. Jason cleaned the kitchen and both bathrooms.
7. I walked into South Middle School and the fire alarm started going off (Interpret that one on your own).
8. I realized halfway through the Bible Study related game at South that there was a dead (or dying?) mouse 3 feet from where I was sitting.
9. I made tonight’s dinner.
10. I realized I forgot it was Tuesday and wrote this informative Tuesday Ten!