1. The “Play It” books written by Wayne Rice and Mike Yaconelli.
2. “Power Play” powerpoint games from Simply Youth Ministry (I know–dated medium, but the games are always good!)
3. Every Picture Tells A Story available now from The Youth Cartel. (I have the original version, the Cartel has the updated version)
4. thesourcefym.com (Right now, I’m on the lookout for their great Super Bowl Prediction Quiz that I adapt for our group every year, but they’re my go-to for games and last minute ideas.)
5. “Affirming Faith,” a Confirmation Curriculum from the United Church of Christ.
6. Electronic Catchphrase (not a resource, really,but we use it a lot!)
7. Several of “The Ideas Library” books from Youth Specialties (Games Series, Drama Series, Fundraising)
8. “The Way” Bible available from The Youth Cartel.
9. “Would You Rather” from Youth Specialties–a great discussion starting book that you can use in the youth room or on the road.
10. “More Than Dodgeball” site from Simply Youth Ministry
Are you in Youth MInistry? What resources do you use over and over?