Okay, I was totally not going to blog anymore today–I mean the last post was kind of a stretch anyway. But then it happened!
The phone rang! It was Ohio Valley National Bank. Jason opened a business account there in the last month or so and he won a contest!
It gets better–he won a contest where he gets to get into one of those glass booths and grab as much money as he can! Up to $5000!
Things that could go wrong:
1. The news will be there–what if he’s so worried about looking like a doofus that he doesn’t give it his all?
2. It’s at 8:00 in the morning–what if the caffeine hasn’t kicked in yet or what if he eats too much for breakfast?
3. What if the duct tape shirt that I make him loses all of its stickiness by then?
4. What if people call us all week asking us for loans because we may become thousandaires?
Things that could go right:
1. He promised me that he would tighroll his pants so that when he starts stuffing money everywhere it doesn’t fall out the bottom.
2. He’s really “lucky.” Things like this always seem to work out for him.
3. We’re going to practice all week with a leaf blower and some index cards.
I promise that I will be present to take pictures to post about it for all of you. I really, really wish we went to Shoe Carnival more often so that he would have had more chances to practice!