4. Ummmm (not technically a word, but definitely overused)
9. Camera (as in, “I’m getting my camera” and “Where’s my camera)
1. Approximately 237 tubes of lip gloss and lip balm
2. Ponytail bands
3. Super bouncy ball with a swirled design
4. Aleve, Tylenol and Advil (take that, back pain!)
5. Change purse I got from Ten Thousand Villages
7. Stack of (probably expired) coupons
8. All kinds of “membership” cards (library, red cross, vertical excape, etc.)
9. Chocolate Oatmeal bar
10. Pedometer (yes, that should be on my waist)
1. I believe in my friends. I have some amazing friends who do some amazing things with their lives. They have talents and gifts I’ll never have and I’m so glad they share them with me.
2. I believe Jason is the best husband in the whole world. You’d have a hard time convincing me otherwise.
3. I still believe in climate change even though it snows a lot.
4. I believe that being a step-parent is a difficult job, but I do believe I’m blessed to have shared the last 9 years with Jonas.
5. I believe pineapple and pizza were made for each other. Yum.
6. I believe that we are all a lot more alike than we are different.
7. I believe in justice.
8. I believe in laughing as much as possible.
9. I believe in the creativity and imagination of children. Too often, adults fail to recognize this creativity and imagination as the gifts that they are.
10. I believe God’s grace for me and for you is amazing, freely given, and impossible to understand.
Ten potential titles of my non-existent autobiography (in no particular order)
3. All You Need Is Love. And Coffee. And A Sense Of Humor.
4. I Do Not Like Camping…No, I Won’t Like It If I Try It Again
5. Save the Drama for Your Mama
6. Friends Are Friends Forever…So Is Glitter
7. Live Chickens and Children’s Sermons Do Not Mix
8. The Way I Act Is Not Jesus’ Fault
9. When You’re the Youth Director, You Can Plan the Activity
10. Peanut Butter M&Ms…Pretty Much Awesome!
(I just noticed that I’ve blogged every day for about a week. Didn’t want to break my streak because I couldn’t think of anything useful to share…because you know that GLEE busting a move was useful.)
TEN SILLY THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW:
1. Sea Cotton Island antibacterial hand soap from Bath and Body Works
2. Quaker’s chocolate rice cakes
3. Beatles Rockband
4. My laptop
5. The season 6 premiere of LOST
6. The new Super Mario Bros for Wii
7. My glove/mittens
8. The Coffee House (channel 30 on my Sirius radio)
9. My penguin pajamas
10. Handwritten notes in the mail
That was fun! List your silly things you love!