2. A hot, bubbly bubble bath.
3. A glass of Moscato (red or white, I love them both.)
4. Window shopping at the mall.
5. A cup of coffee and a book full of fiction.
6. People Magazine.
7. The couch and the DVR full of shows I haven’t had time to watch.
8. Sleeping in until it’s time to go back to bed again.
9. Dark Chocolate.
10.Â Shrove Tuesday Pancakes. Â (In Henderson, St. Paul’s starts serving all you can eat plates at 5 tonight. Somewhere else? Call your local Episcopal Church and ask about it. No one makes pancakes like the Episcopalians!)
**Note: Actually, I’m spending today at a denominational meeting. Maybe someone will slip me a People Magazine?