Ten things about high school mission trips:
1. Girls are messier than boys.
2. There’s no better way to get to know each other.
3. Serving together is fun.
4. The Body of Christ is diverse and beautiful.
5. There is never enough sleep.
6. Tear-jerking moments come out of nowhere.
7. Laughing happens.
8. Students learn about God’s call (and adults do, too!).
9. We learn how to serve God and God’s people when we are uncomfortable, stretched and challenged.
10. I have the best behaved, kindest, most wonderful, most dedicated, focused, loving group of students.