Welcome to a special Valentine’s Day Edition of the Tuesday Ten!
Proceed with caution. It is not advisable to try these on real people.
1. It’s a good thing I have a library card because I’m totally checking you out!
2. Maybe you can help me fix my phone? (What’s wrong with it?) Â Your number’s not in it!
3. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
4. If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents!
5. If you were a booger, I would pick you first.
6. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but isn’t your name John?
7. Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
8. I should give you a ticket. You have FINE written all over you.
9. Smoking is bad for your heart…and baby? You’re killing me!
10. Were you a Boy Scout? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot!
What’s the worst pick-up line you’ve ever heard?