Ten skills that will never make me famous (but are nice to have):
1. Using a tape gun.
2. Typing speedily.
3. Understanding 3 kids talking to me about different things at the same time.
4. Skimming rather than reading when I’m in a hurry.
5. Curling ribbon.
6. Making Kool-aid (actual Kool-aid, not the Jim Jones kind).
7. Applying band aids.
8.Tuning out “kill your mom and dad noises.” (One of the students in our South MIddle Group told me that’s what his dad calls loud, repetitive, obnoxious noises that kids make.)
9. Figuring out coffee pots.
10. Creating nonsensical lists.