1. Sweet Potatoes.
2. I get to see both siblings at the same time.
3. The Turkey Trot (5K on Thanksgiving morning)
4. We celebrate ChristThanksMas, so it’s two holidays rolled into one.
5. Three days off of work and school.
6. Board games after dinner.
7. It’s the last day before Boy Scout Troop 280 starts selling Christmas Trees (at Sureway South while supplies last!)
8. Turkey. (I’m trying not to mention food in the entire post, but let’s face it: it’s Thanksgiving and food is big factor).
9. Good coffee and good wine.
10. A chance to make new memories in our new home.