1. Relationships are more important than being right.
2. Running is easier to learn how to do when one is 22 and has 22 year-old knees.
3. Getting married won’t solve all of life’s problems. In fact, getting married adds a whole new list of possibilities!
4. Just keep emailing the high school and college friends. In a couple of years, Facebook will make it way easier to keep in touch and we’ll be glad we still have those relationships.
5. Hurt people hurt people. When someone says something mean, it usually has more to do with what’s going on in their own lives or hearts than the recipient of the unkind words.
6. Remove make up before bed and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
7. Avacados are awesome.
8. Find people you trust to tell you the truth about money, car mechanics, computers or anything else that puzzles you on a regular basis (I’m glad to say that I now have all of those people in my life).
9. Parenting is hard with a lot of grey areas and people who dispense advice about parenting without actually parenting are obnoxious.
10. Failure is not the worst thing that happen. Never growing or becoming a better version of yourself due to fear of failure might be near the top of the “worst thing” list.
What would you add to this list?