2. They grow into girls of courage, confidence and character.
3. They are wildly creative.
4. They aren’t afraid of hard work. Girl Scouts work to earn merit badges and awards.
5. They are community minded. Girl Scouts will do millions of hours of volunteering and community service this year.
6. In a world where it can be so easy to tear each other down, Girl Scouts are a team. They support each other and help each other achieve goals.
7. They are leaders in their troops and in their communities.
8. They leave no trace.
9. Girl Scouts do fun activities and can even get patches for their uniforms that represent these fun activities.
10. They can be found in almost every city and community and all over the world.
Interested in being a part of this great organization as a volunteer or as a parent of a girl? Visit girlscouts.org to find your local council!