1. Integrity: If a leader says she will do something, she should do it!
2. Tact: it’s important to deliver criticism and advice well.
3. Â Trust: Leaders should allow others to do the jobs they are assigned.
4. Willingness to admit fault and accept blame.
5. Humility: No one wants to follow a leader that is smug or self-serving.
6. Grace: Things go wrong and people make mistakes.
7. Excellence: Leaders seek to do the job not just well, but excellently.
8. Team-building: No one is good at everything. Good leaders find team members to complement their abilities.
9. Cheerleading: Leaders cheer team members on and celebrate their victories as well as their own.
10. Desire to grow: Leaders want to get better at their tasks and find ways to do so.
What would you add to this list?