1. VOTE. No excuses. If you didn’t vote early, do it today.
2. Be kind. To everyone. Even people who voted differently.
3. Dance! By yourself, at a class, in your car, etc.
4. Tell the people you love that you love them.
6. Donate. Money to a relief effort, food for those in need locally, clothes from your closet, toys to the Salvation Army…get it? Do it!
8. Talk to a child.
9. Express thanks in writing: A note, a card, an email, a facebook post. Thank someone!
10. Express thanks to God. Even when things are difficult or overwhelming, I can always find something for which to be thankful.