Ummm…should we be worried that Jonas, who is 10,
- No longer wants ice cream from DQ, but always wants to order their Moolattes (coffee drinks) when we’ll let him?
- Got super excited when he was helping me unpack groceries today and saw that I got new creamer?
- Ordered a cup of coffee, black, as his drink at IHOP yesterday?
- Drank the last of the coffee the other day after his dad went to work and before I had some (if he keeps this up, he might want to worry…)?
- Asked me recently if coffee counted as a daily vegetable since it comes from beans?
Caffeine’s not a gateway drug…right?